Life is good today!

Newton Family

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year Newton Style

Bringing in the New Year Newton Style... 2 days after closing on the house we thought it would be a perfect time to have a PARTY!!! We had a house full of 20 family members and it was AWESOME! I loved having all of our brother's, sis-in-loves, mom's, dad's, my aunt, nieces, and nephews together to bring in 2012! We partied around the boxes ;) All the kiddos stayed up until midnight and enjoyed toasting with some strawberry cider! It was a wonderful evening and I'm looking forward to many more get togethers in the future!

Courtney and her cousin Claire 
Newton Cousins: Cole, Trent, Kate, Ryan, Claire, and Courtney

Happy Chaos!

The boyz! James' dad and our brothers!

The girls! Worlds greatest Sis-in-loves, my mom and Aunt B

One stylish dude!


2012!!! CHEERS!!!!!

Didn't mean to give the kids "Coors" cups, haha I was just trying to get rid of them . How embarrassing ;) 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures and I'm so glad y'all are here! And I'm glad Courtney is saying y'all already...just 3 more of y'all to go. :) How many times did I really say y'all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coors cups made me chuckle! =) Glad you're settling in--it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete