Life is good today!

Newton Family

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Cole!

Happy Birthday COLE!!!! This year Cole and Kate had a combined birthday party. The theme was "bugs" and the party was a hit! Everyone had so much fun. We had it at a place called Paradise Pond, which is a indoor kid heaven. 
Cole LOVED this game. I think he spent the 1st hour in this spot shooting basketballs. 
Big boy dress up!


Me with my new awesome friend Amy! We are so blessed she, Cooper and Drew have come into our lives!
Cole and Trent having some fun racing!
Love you Uncle Ricky!

Aunt Shena and I 

Aunt Lauren and Ryan all smiles.

Party hostesses Heather and I
Family shot
Love it! Happy Birthday big boy!

Courtney with her Papa John!
This slide was a good time for all young and old! But brutal!
Weeeeeeeeeeee
Pile on!
Cole's caterpillar cake that I made. 
Happy Birthday to you....sweet boy!
Happy Birthday Kate!
Group shot!
All the bugs and butterflies munching. 
Yummmm grape caterpillars!
The Birthday duo!
I love you Cole!
You make my heart smile ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The party crew!


No comments:

Post a Comment