Life is good today!

Newton Family

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gobble Gobble

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and took time out to thank God for our many blessings. We had a wonderful weekend of family fun. We spent Thanksgiving Day with the Newton family side in Garland, TX at James' Great Aunt Carols house. Then Saturday we had a Medsger get together at our house! I loved hanging out with everyone. We also just had our 1 year anniversary of our move to TX. I have to say I am loving being settled in our home and getting ready for the holidays. Our tree is up, lights hung, and the garage is full of decorations ready to be unpacked!
Cole was napping in his room, when I went in to check on him I couldn't find him...haha
At Aunt Carols house for Turkey Day, Cole and Kate had their own table.
Tryptophan kicked in for Kate! 
My kitchen helpers!
James leaves no man behind!  
Theses are some totally cool dudes!
Courtney says "whoooo Turkey Time", lol not really. I have no idea what she is doing.
This is how we ROLL
I love you Aunt Ricky
Sweet moments
Tree decorating time

Poor hubby was scared for his life putting up the lights. Well done babe ;)
Our tree! 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment